- Correspondent Services and General Inquiries
- Direct+ – Online Banking
- Advances – take down and rates
- Ideal Way Lines of Credit – establish or increase
- Wire Requests
1-888-424-3863 (option 1)
- Information on our community lending resources:
the Affordable Housing Program, Community Development
Advance, New England Fund, and Equity
- Assistance with Community Support Statements
- Technical assistance
Community Development Advances
CDA and NEF programs, and Community Support Statements.
Equity Builder Program
Bank's homebuyer down-payment and closing-cost assistance program.
Affordable Housing Program
Community Investment Managers
Connecticut and Massachusetts' Middlesex and Worcester counties.
Maine and Massachusetts' Essex and Suffolk counties.
New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts' Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, and Suffolk counties as well as those outside New England.
Eastern and southeastern Massachusetts (Barnstable, Bristol, Dukes, Nantucket, Norfolk, Plymouth, and Suffolk counties), and Rhode Island.
- Qualified Collateral Report (QCR)
- Collateral, eligibility guidelines
- Collateral, listing collateral, updating balances
of mortgages delivered or listed
- Collateral, pledging method (delivery, listing,
- Call Reports, submission of
- Financial Condition
Technical assistance and general, application, and master commitment information.
- William "Bill" Dolan 617-694-2617
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
- Mark Sullivan
Maine, New Hampshire,
- Credit References
- Outside Audit Requirement
- Requests for Certificate of Membership
- Publications and Media Inquiries
Emergency Phone Numbers
If you are unable to contact Bank staff during an emergency event, please call our main emergency number, leave a message, and the appropriate staff member will contact you and offer assistance.
During an emergency, up-to-date information will be posted at fhlbboston.com.
If you have an immediate funding need and cannot reach Bank staff or emergency telephone numbers, please contact the Federal Home Loan Bank of Topeka, at
1-800-809-2733. As part of our disaster preparedness plans, the Federal Home Loan Banks of Topeka and Boston serve as each other’s backup in the event of an emergency that renders the Banks unable to operate normally.